We understand how difficult it is to choose a wedding gown, especially if you can't try it on prior to purchasing and all your favourite stores are located just out of your reach! Well don't worry interstaters - we have you covered!
We are now offering some of our beautiful designs to be sent direct to your door for trying on in the privacy of your own home instead of making an expensive and costly trip down to Sydney!
Firstly, for security measures - we require the full payment of the dress which is refundable upon the returning of the gown to our store providing it is unsoiled and undamaged.
Secondly, we charge a non-refundable $100 fee per dress to be sent out. However if you decide to purchase any of the bridal gown/s with us, this fee can be transferred to credit towards your BRIDAL GOWN order! Please note, this fee cannot be transferred to general store credit to use on our online store!
Thirdly, we also require $10.95 for postage fees.
Though we can send out bridal gowns to our interstate customers, we do have a limited time period that you can keep the dress for. Due to the large amount of bridal groups and customers that we serve via appointments on the weekend, we are unable to loan our wedding gowns out for trying on over the weekend period.
We ship out on Mondays via Australia express post for these special interstate bridal orders and require you to send them back before the Friday of the same week. Please be aware that the return of the gown is completely the customer's responsibility and is essential that it is sent back via a registered post with both tracking and a signature. Having this extra security helps to avoid unnecessary complications.
For customers that aren't situated in the Australia post next day delivery system, we understand it can take longer to reach you and to return your gown. We can then negotiate a better timeframe for you.
Failure to send back within the above timeframes incurs a late fee of $200 per day, this includes days over the weekend. For example, if you fail to send the dress back to us on a Friday and it arrives on Monday - the late fee of $400 will be charged.
(1) All payments & fees must be fulfilled before we can send out any bridal gowns for trying on.
(2) All payments & fees will only be accepted via BANK TRANSFER for the security of our bridal gowns.
(3) Dresses must be sent back in undamaged and unsoiled condition, otherwise refunds will be impossible to process.
(4) Dresses must be sent back via registered post and have both a tracking number and signature on delivery.
(5) Customers MUST oblige with our terms and conditions regarding the delivery and returning of our bridal gowns within the timeframes mentioned above. The failure to comply and meet the requirements will incur non-negotiable late fees.
(6) We require all customers to sign our Interstate Bridal Contract before shipping out to ensure that all the terms and conditions are understood and accepted.
(7) Please note that this service is ONLY for brides to try on the wedding gowns not for use on your OWN wedding date. We do NOT hire out our bridal gowns.
(8) Please note that we may not have your sample size available straight away. We have certain samples sizes available in store and if we don't have your sizing then we will require to order in from our designer. Depending on the designer this may take 1-4 weeks. Please ask for more information.