Please note - Strictly no returns, no refund, no exchange for in store purchases or sale items.
There is a strict no refunds policy on Lilly Luxe the Label. We do offer exchanges or credit notes for purchases, except bodysuits and shoes for hygiene purposes, so please choose size correctly.
If you would like to make an exchange please return within 7 days of receiving.
At Fashionably Yours we are dedicated to providing you with the best products, ensuring your shopping experience is a pleasant one and we are highly committed to a speedy delivery of your order.
Our whole operation is designed to get your order to you in the shortest possible time via Australia Post Express Post or Fastway Couriers.
Delivery times will vary depending on the items you have ordered.
Most items are in stock and will take 1-5 days to deliver. Please check the item page for any special delivery times.
Made to order or custom made items and accessories take 5-12 weeks to deliver.
Lilly Luxe items will be dispatched 7-9 business days from date of purchase.
We know you need your dress and accessories for a certain date and are committed to a speedy delivery of orders. If we can't deliver your order in time for your event, we will notify you by email.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to confirm the expected delivery date.
We use Australia Post Express Post Service and Fastway Courier.
If you choose to pick up your order, you will be notified by email or text once it is ready for collection.
Please note: We will only store wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for up to 6 months after notification of the arrival. Dresses haven't been picked up after 6 months will be considered unwanted or unclaimed. We reserve the right to send them to charity.
How does receiving my order work?
If you select 'Express Post' at step 3 in the checkout, we will send your order with the Australia Post Express service. This enables speedy and reliable delivery so you can get your order as soon as possible.
The parcel will be left at your address by the Australia Post delivery service if they consider it to be safe. You do not have to be at home to receive your parcel.
Once you're order has been marked as SHIPPED, you will receive an email from Australia post or Fastway Courier with your tracking ID. You can then track your order along it's journey. Please make sure to CHECK your inbox and junk mail before calling and enquiring us for a tracking number.
Can I pick up my order and save on postage?
At Step 3 in the checkout process, you can select 'Collect from the Fashionably Yours store'. We will notify you when order will be available to collect. You can pick up your order (from 1 day to 1 week after your order is placed) from our retail shop Fashionably Yours :
Rear Entrance Level 1, 33 Redleaf Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076
When placing your order, at Step 4 (Order Confirmation) please enter the date you would like to collect your order in the 'Order Instructions/Comments' box.
I want to add something to an order I just placed. Can it be shipped together?
Yes, provided we are contacted before 2pm EST on the day we are due to ship your order and have not yet packed it. We've outlined the procedure below and details of associated shipping costs.
If you would like to add something to your order, please contact us over the phone (02 9487 4888) immediately. We pride ourselves on our efficiency in processing your order. If you catch us before 2pm on the day we are due to ship your order and your order has not been packed yet we will be able to add items to your order. We will require payment for the additional items you wish to add and will send them with your original order with no additional postage cost.
If you create a new order online before we pack and post your original order for additional items and are getting them shipped to the same address, we will ship both orders together. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund you for the postage of the second order you placed. This is why we always recommend calling us if you would like to add something to your order.
If you contact us after 2pm on the day we are due to post your order or after we have packed your order, you will need to place a new order for the extra items you would like and pay the postage of your second order.
*Please note: If you have ordered something using a group-buying site voucher, you can only use 1 voucher per order. If you have placed two separate orders using group-buying vouchers within a short period to be sent to the same address we will ship them together. We are not able to refund you the cost of the postage of your second order.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
We will make every effort to deliver your order by the estimated delivery date. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery when issues involving Australia Post arise.
Although we anticipate that you will be happy with your purchase, we offer a generous return policy.
If for some reason you are not satisfied we will do our best to help you. Most items (except sale items & Lilly Luxe the Label) may be exchanged or returned for store credit or a refund provided you follow the correct Exchange or Return Procedure. Unfortunately return postage and the cost of posting the replacement to you are your responsibility.
Please note there is no refund for Lilly Luxe the Label purchases. If you are not satisfied with your purchase it must be returned to us within 7 days of recieving your item, and we will issue you a credit note.
For online orders only we allow up to 7 days from you receiving your purchase to contact us regarding an exchange or return. If the dress or shoes do not fit, are faulty or if you are not delighted with the item/s you ordered, you must initiate an exchange during this initial 7 days providing the products are unworn (aside from being tried on of course!) or unused and in original undamaged packaging . This involves following the Exchange Procedure. Under certain circumstances your request for exchange/refund will be rejected. For in-store orders once the order is confirmed no exchange or refunds are allowed. Please check carefully when collecting your order, once the items have left the store no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Exchange or return items must be returned to us within 7 days of your return being 'Authorised' by us, unless special circumstances are discussed with our staff members at time of original purchase.
Please note: Refunds will be for the cost of the goods only and do NOT include any postage and handling charges. Store Credit/Exchanges are only to the value of the goods ordered and do not include postage or handling. Any returns we receive with missing items, with damaged packaging or with items showing signs of wear, will not be credited. Refunds and Exchanges are subject to the correct Refund or Exchange Procedure being followed. For restrictions on exchanges and refunds please click here.
My Item Is Different From The Picture, Why?
Unfortunately some brands and styles are subject to change without notice, due to the manufacturers production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. The manufacturers do not always notify us of these variations. We will reflect any changes to the items in the website descriptions and images as soon as we become aware of them.
My Item Is a Different Colour From The Picture or from what I see in store, Why?
Unfortunately it is difficult to reflect the exact colour of the item on the internet. Issues such as sun highlights, different devices and lighting in general can produce a different shade in some of our online pictures. We try our best to advertise the closest shade, however some colors may be a shade lighter or darker because of this. Different dye lots can produce slight variations in colors. This is not a fault, it is the nature of dye process.
Fashionably Yours is committed to making the Exchange/Return procedure as hassle-free as possible for our customers. If you would like to exchange or return your order just follow these easy steps:
1. Log into your Fashionably Yours account
2. Under 'Manage Your Account' on the right hand side of your screen, click 'Completed Orders'. This will bring up a list of orders you have placed with us. To the right of the Order Details you will see a button 'Return item(s)'. Click this button and your order details will be displayed. Select the quantity of each item in your order you wish to exchange/receive store credit or a refund for. Next select the reason for your return, and the action you would like us to take. If you are requesting an exchange for the same product in a different size, please indicate which size you would like to exchange your product for (Subject to availability). Then click 'Submit Return Request'.
3. You will receive an email confirming your Request for Return. Please note this is ONLY a confirmation of your request.
4. We will assess your 'return request' and, if you are eligible, will authorise your return. If you do not fit within the eligibility criteria, your request will be rejected. You will receive email notification once your request has been 'Authorised' or 'Rejected'. This typically happens within 24 hours of us receiving your request.
5. If you receive a 'Request Rejected' email, please do not send your item(s) back to us. If you require further information as to why your Request did not meet our eligibility criteria, please contact us.
6. If you receive a 'Return Authorised' email, please send your order back via Registered Express Post (you must be able to track it, as we cannot take responsibility for problems with postage). Once we receive your order we will mark it as 'received'. Then:
If you requested a refund, you will also be sent an email once your items have been refunded. This takes between 5-7 days from the date we receive your return back, as our accounts processes these every Friday. Refunds are processed through the method that was used to pay for the order (eg, if you payed with paypal, we will refund your paypal account). Please note there is no return or refund for Lilly Luxe the Label purchases. There will be no refund, only store credit or exchange given on the Lilly Luxe the Label range.
If you requested an exchange, we will create a new order for you and give you a call to arrange additional postage of your exchange item(s) to you. Once payment for postage has been processed we will send your exchange item(s) to you via Express Post.
If you requested store credit, we will credit your account with store credit to the value of the item(s) you returned to us.
- Products that have been used, worn or altered. They MUST be in original condition; In original, undamaged packaging
- Australia Post not delivering your purchase within stated timeframe.
- Postage charges
- Items for return/exchange are received by us after 7 days of us Authorising your return request.
- Items after 7 days of you receiving of the goods.
- Special Orders
- Dresses that need to be ordered in especially for you
- Made to Order Wedding Gowns or any Wedding Gowns in general. Please scroll further to the policy for our Wedding Gowns.
- Items purchased using a discount code, or group-buying site voucher are not eligible for refund, only exchange or store credit.
- Please note there is no return or refund for Lilly Luxe the Label purchases. There will be no refund, only store credit or exchange given on the Lilly Luxe the Label range.
- Customers who buy an item in store. Once an item has been picked up from our retail store by a customer, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange.
- purchases of wedding gowns off the hanger can not be returned for an exchange or refund.
- postage $10.95 will be charged when an order sent with free shipping is returned for refund.
- Please note - Strictly no returns, no refund, no exchange for instore purchases & sales items
- Please note: We will only store wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for up to 6 months after notification of the arrival. Dresses haven't been picked up after 6 months will be considered unwanted or unclaimed. We reserve the right to send them to charity.
Our policies comply with the Australian Guidelines for Electronic Commerce 2006 by the Office of Fair Trading & Consumer Affairs Business Practice Rules.
Satisfying our customers is our number one concern and we anticipate bringing you the wedding gown of your dreams for your very special day.
Once your order has been placed unfortunately you cannot cancel your order for any reasons. There are strictly NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES. Deciding and finally purchasing a wedding gown is a big commitment and you will need to be final on your decision.
When you receive your dress please inspect it immediately to ensure no faults have occurred. Please note that we do run a quality control before we ship out your gown, so in the rare case that you find your wedding gown to be faulty then you MUST contact us within 3 days of receiving your order so that we can start the process of dealing with your order. Once you have been in contact with us, we will advise you on the relevant steps in returning the dress and the options we can offer to fix or replace it.
We will only store wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for up to 6 months after notification of the arrival. Dresses haven't been picked up after 6 months will be considered unwanted or unclaimed. We reserve the right to send them to charity.
Please Note: purchases of sample wedding gowns off the hanger can not be returned for an exchange or refund.
All bridesmaids dresses are made to order/special orders, and therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances. The only exception is, if you are purchasing bridesmaids dresses online and are ordering Jadore dresses in standard colours. In this case, please refer to the standard 7 day returns policy.