The website fashionably-yours.com.au and shop.fashionably-yours.com.au is owned and operated by All Costumes Great and Small (ABN 68229603805). So are all web pages under these domain names.
Use of the Fashionably Yours site is dependent upon your adherence to the Terms & Conditions outlined here. By browsing this website or purchasing products from it or becoming a member you agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined henceforth. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not use the website.
The Terms & Conditions of Fashionably Yours are subject to change without notice or warning and changes become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to be aware of the Terms & Conditions, and only use the site if you are compliant.
Some features of the Fashionably Yours website are only available when you create an account. When you register, you will be asked for your name and email address and will be required to create a password. You must fill in the required fields with complete information which is accurate at the time. You must keep your password secret at all times and not disclose it. When you are 'logged in' you are able to subscribe/unsubscribe from Email updates, change your password, and view previous orders you have placed with this account. You are also able to update Shipping/Billing details (if these have been provided in the past).
If you decide to place an order, you will be asked for additional details; shipping address, billing address and phone number (see our delivery page for details if you would like to collect your order from the retail store Fashionably Yours). Once again, you must fill in the required fields with complete information which is accurate at the time. It is an illegal violation to place orders with false details provided, such as a false name. You must notify us immediately if any of your details change, or log in to your account and update your details. You will also be asked how you found out about Fashionably Yours. There is also a place for you to fill in any notes regarding your order (this is an optional field during the checkout process).
Copyright and Trademarks
All content contained on the Fashionably Yours website is protected by copyright. This includes pictures, logos, text and animations. This material is only for non-commercial and personal use. Some of the material used in the Fashionably Yours webpage is also protected by the copyright of companies of products we stock, with their permission.
Use of any of the content (including images, text, logos or any other part of the site) of the Fashionably Yours webpage, without express prior written permission from Fashionably Yours, is prohibited. 'Use' includes copying, modifying, posting, distributing, republishing, or reproducing the material on the Fashionably Yours site in any way. Any use of content from the Fashionably Yours site that does not adhere to this condition may be subject to criminal penalties.
The Fashionably Yours site is owned & operated by All Costumes Great and Small in Sydney, within New South Wales, of the Commonwealth of Australia. The site is subject to the law of the Commonwealth of Australia and use of the Fashionably Yours website is governed by the Laws of Australia. Legal action which may result from use of the Fashionably Yours website will be enforced under the laws of Australia. Your use of the Fashionably Yours Website indicates you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and you agree any legal action you pursue against Fashionably Yours / All Costumes Great and Small will be within the jurisdiction of the Australian courts, exclusively.
Refunds / Returns
See our Returns Policy.
Products may be changed by manufacturers without notice. Changes are beyond our control. Because of this we do not guarantee the products you order will be exactly as shown/described on screen, though we will certainly update our pictures and descriptions as soon as we are aware of any alterations to a product. If you are not satisfied with the dress/item, you may return it subject to normal refund and return policies.
Orders & Payments
Fashionably Yours reserves the right not to accept your order if the item is not in stock, if you do not provide us with valid payment details, if the payment is not authorized, if the details you have provided us are incorrect or incomplete, if you are in breach of any of the Terms & Conditions or at the discretion of Fashionably Yours. Placing your order and receiving e-mail confirmation that it has been placed is not the same as us accepting your order. In most cases orders are accepted, however you will be notified promptly if your order is not accepted. Orders will only be sent once full payment has been received and products will not be held for customers without payment. Please inform us via e-mail if you intend to pay via Direct Deposit or Cheque.
A 10% GST amount is included in the price of every item sold on the Fashionably Yours website. Currency provided on the Fashionably Yours website is in Australian Dollars.
Payment methods available to users are Paypal, Visa or Master Card, Direct Debit, Money Order or Cheque. If paying via Direct Debit, Money Order or Cheque it may take a few days for payment to be processed and Fashionably Yours is under no obligation to hold or send stock until payment is received. Payment must only be made by/with permission of the authorized card or account holder. It is an illegal violation to use fraudulently obtained card details to place an order, or without the permission of the card/account holder.
At Home Wedding Dress Try on Service
Links to other websites
Links to other sites are occasionally provided on the Fashionably Yours site. The content of these sites may not be reflective of the views of Fashionably Yours, and the inclusion of a link does not indicate the endorsement of the product or services it promotes. Links are given for the users convenience only. From time to time there may be broken links within the site.
Changing or cancelling an order
In our aim to get your orders shipped to you as soon as possible, our system automatically process your orders. Because of this we CAN’T alter or change your order after you have submitted it. We ask that you double check all details before submitting the order.
Please ring us (02 9487 4888) ASAP if you discover a mistake in your order. You may be able to catch us before we have sent the order, in which case we are able to refund both merchandise and shipping costs. If not though, you will receive the ordered products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result. For more information on returns, please click here
By using the Fashionably Yours website you indemnify Fashionably Yours from any loss that may be suffered as a result of your activities on the site or your breach of the Terms & Conditions set out here.
Your Fashionably Yours account may be suspended at any time without notice if you violate any of the Terms & Conditions of the Fashionably Yours site.
Spidering, Monitoring and Interfering
There is to be no spidering, monitoring or interfering with the Fashionably Yours site. Violation of this Term of Use will result in immediate termination of your account and you may be subject to legal action.
To request clarification or further information on any of the Terms & Conditions, or to make an enquiry, please contact Fashionably Yours via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (02) 9487 4888
Prizes & Promotions & Store Credit
Fashionably Yours Promotions and special sales are only valid within the specified timeframe with no rain checks. We cannot claim responsibility if you miss our promotions or try to claim products from after the specified time. Complementary promotions have no monetary value and can not converted to cash.
Store credit is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- The promoter is Fashionably Yours of 1/33 Redleaf Avenue, Wahroonga, NSW, 2076
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Fashionably Yours and its related entities are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
- Judging will be conducted by a member or members of the promoter at 1/33 Redleaf Avenue, Wahroonga, NSW, 2076. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced daily by Instagram story.
- The prize could be a combination of shoes, handbag, jewellery, scarf, jacket, dress, shawl, hand cream or diffuser as decided by the employees at Fashionably Yours Wahroonga.
- Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, each Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. Each Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Fashionably Yours accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- Fashionably Yours shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Fashionably Yours shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.